- Working as a Back-End developer, building a set of new features and RESTful APIs within the FinLink ecosystem using Ruby on Rails
- Contributing to and enforcing great coding practices through code reviews
- Collaborating with the Back-End chapter to constantly improve overall architecture and stability of the product
- Working closely with other FinLink squads to integrate the new functionality into the existing system
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues during regular Knowledge Sharing sessions
- 3+ years of professional experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Great practical knowledge of ActiveRecord and Relational Databases (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Commitment to writing clean and well tested code
- Experience with any: ActionCable, Sidekiq, Redis is a plus
- The ability to share and receive direct feedback with empathy and EQ
- Very good communication skills in English (our office language)
- Desire to work in a polyglot ecosystem (Ruby on Rails, Angular, NodeJS, React)
- Ruby 2.6 + Rails 6
- RESTful APIs
- PostgreSQL 10.x
- Redis for Sidekiq and ActionCable
- Angular 10 (NX Monorepo)
- Material UI + custom-built UI component library
- Currently on Heroku, actively migrating to Microsoft Azure + Kubernetes
- Attractive salary
- 30 days of vacation
- Unlimited contracts
- A diverse and multicultural office
- Flexible home-office policy
- Yearly learning & development budget
- Company contributions to your private pension scheme
- Monthly benefit of bicycle rental service JobRad or voucher at Edenred
- Corporate Benefits - a variety of discounts on many great products
- No dress code
- Regular feedback rounds for your professional development
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events
FinLink is a next generation mortgage platform making home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone.
In our mission to make home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone, FinLink has helped more than 100.000 people finance their home.
We are a b2b2c software company striving to give home buyers and mortgage advisors a fully digital mortgage experience.
We connect the home buyer’s journey of buying property with value-adding services along the way such as property valuation, robo-advice for financing options and leveraging AI to classify and read documents.
Our advisor-facing application includes a fully-fledged back-office that empowers the advisor to support the customers with a maximum service level: We offer a reliable and efficient mortgage application processing using workflow management, e-mail, chat, as well as secure handling of financial documents - just to name a few.
Our vision is to connect all areas of the real estate ecosystem to be a central hub for every stakeholder in the market. Our partners include real estate platforms (e.g. Immoscout24 and Immowelt), property valuation companies and lenders.
Over 600 mortgage advisors from 100+ different companies use FinLink, including Swisslife Select, Baufi24, Homeday and Immo-finanzcheck.
FinLink is part of the Baufi24 group, Germany’s fastest growing mortgage broker with 60+ branches across Germany.
You can learn more about us here: