- Working as a Front-End developer, building a set of new features within the FinLink ecosystem using Angular and TypeScript
- Contributing to and enforcing great coding practices through code reviews
- Collaborating with the Front-End chapter to constantly improve overall architecture and stability of the product
- Working closely with other FinLink squads to integrate the new functionality into the existing system
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues during regular Knowledge Sharing sessions
- 2+ years of professional experience in Angular and TypeScript (other front-end frameworks as a bonus)
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS/SCSS
- Great attention to code quality & coding standards
- Good grasp of OOP principles, architectural patterns and data structures
- Experience with any: NX Tools, WebSockets, NGXS/NGRX is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English (our office language)
- Desire to work in a polyglot ecosystem (NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Angular, React)
- Ruby 2.6 + Rails 6
- RESTful APIs
- PostgreSQL 10.x
- Redis for Sidekiq and ActionCable
- Angular 10 (NX Monorepo)
- Material UI + custom-built UI component library
- Currently on Heroku, actively migrating to AWS + Kubernetes
- A diverse and multicultural office
- Flexible home-office policy
- Contribution for personal learning and development
- Company contributions to your pension scheme
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events
- Monthly benefit of bicycle rental service JobRad or voucher at Edenred
FinLink is a next generation mortgage platform making home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone.
In our mission to make home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone, FinLink has helped more than 100.000 people finance their home.
We are a b2b2c software company striving to give home buyers and mortgage advisors a fully digital mortgage experience.
We connect the home buyer’s journey of buying property with value-adding services along the way such as property valuation, robo-advice for financing options and leveraging AI to classify and read documents.
Our advisor-facing application includes a fully-fledged back-office that empowers the advisor to support the customers with a maximum service level: We offer a reliable and efficient mortgage application processing using workflow management, e-mail, chat, as well as secure handling of financial documents - just to name a few.
Our vision is to connect all areas of the real estate ecosystem to be a central hub for every stakeholder in the market. Our partners include real estate platforms (e.g. Immoscout24 and Immowelt), property valuation companies and lenders.
Over 600 mortgage advisors from 100+ different companies use FinLink, including Swisslife Select, Baufi24, Homeday and Immo-finanzcheck.
FinLink is part of the Baufi24 group, Germany’s fastest growing mortgage broker with 60+ branches across Germany.