- Responsible for managing one of our major B2B-Customers and representing him within the organisation
- Define the product roadmap together with the customer and co-shape the organisation's product vision
- Challenge the customers requirements by set up and execute end-user testings or analysis of behaviour data
- As a part of the product team, execute the customers roadmap and make sure the squads are working on the right priorities in strong alligment with the squad POs
- 3+ years of product management experience in developing and launching successful products
- Profoundly pragmatic mentality, curiosity and technical capabilities that help you to understand our and the customers technical needs
- Strong communication and realationbuilding skills on C-Level
- Commitment to growing a healthy and functional, product-centric culture and yourself as a leader
- Fluent in English and German
- Background in finance and banking are advantageous
- 30 days of vacation
- Unlimited contracts
- A diverse and multicultural office
- Flexible home-office policy
- Yearly learning & development budget
- Company contributions to your private pension scheme
- Monthly benefit of bicycle rental service JobRad or voucher at Edenred
- Corporate Benefits - a variety of discounts on many great products
- No dress code
- Regular feedback rounds for your professional development
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events
FinLink is a next generation mortgage platform making home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone.
In our mission to make home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone, FinLink has helped more than 100.000 people finance their home.
We are a b2b2c software company striving to give home buyers and mortgage advisors a fully digital mortgage experience.
We connect the home buyer’s journey of buying property with value-adding services along the way such as property valuation, robo-advice for financing options and leveraging AI to classify and read documents.
Our advisor-facing application includes a fully-fledged back-office that empowers the advisor to support the customers with a maximum service level: We offer a reliable and efficient mortgage application processing using workflow management, e-mail, chat, as well as secure handling of financial documents - just to name a few.
Our vision is to connect all areas of the real estate ecosystem to be a central hub for every stakeholder in the market. Our partners include real estate platforms (e.g. Immoscout24 and Immowelt), property valuation companies and lenders.
Over 600 mortgage advisors from 100+ different companies use FinLink, including Swisslife Select, Baufi24, Homeday and Immo-finanzcheck.
FinLink is part of the Baufi24 group, Germany’s fastest growing mortgage broker with 60+ branches across Germany.
You can learn more about us here: