- You will work in one of our cross-functional teams and be responsible for the quality of our product
- You will discuss and align acceptance criteria with product owners
- You will strive to make QA as efficient as possible, introducing the proper tools and keeping our test suites as lean as possible
- You will test our web applications and APIs manually and automatically
- You will consult with the team and decide the proper mix of exploratory and end to end tests
- You will build test datasets for your test scripts, especially in relational databases like Postgres
- You are a curious and courageous tester with a strong attention to detail, critical thinking and passion for quality
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience testing web applications
- You like to drive technical improvements in quality assurance and are pragmatic in your solutions
- You have basic knowledge in web development tools and architecture, version control systems (e.g. Git) and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- You have hands-on experience with quality assurance frameworks for automation like Selenium
- You have a track record of automating repetitive testing tasks
- You can communicate openly and clearly in English - German is a plus
- Attractive salary
- 30 days of vacation
- Unlimited contracts
- A diverse and multicultural office
- Flexible home-office policy
- Yearly learning & development budget
- Company contributions to your private pension scheme
- Monthly benefit of bicycle rental service JobRad or voucher at Edenred
- Corporate Benefits - a variety of discounts on many great products
- No dress code
- Regular feedback rounds for your professional development
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events
FinLink is a next generation mortgage platform making home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone.
In our mission to make home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone, FinLink has helped more than 100.000 people finance their home.
We are a b2b2c software company striving to give home buyers and mortgage advisors a fully digital mortgage experience.
We connect the home buyer’s journey of buying property with value-adding services along the way such as property valuation, robo-advice for financing options and leveraging AI to classify and read documents.
Our advisor-facing application includes a fully-fledged back-office that empowers the advisor to support the customers with a maximum service level: We offer a reliable and efficient mortgage application processing using workflow management, e-mail, chat, as well as secure handling of financial documents - just to name a few.
Our vision is to connect all areas of the real estate ecosystem to be a central hub for every stakeholder in the market. Our partners include real estate platforms (e.g. Immoscout24 and Immowelt), property valuation companies and lenders.
Over 600 mortgage advisors from 100+ different companies use FinLink, including Swisslife Select, Baufi24, Homeday and Immo-finanzcheck.
FinLink is part of the Baufi24 group, Germany’s fastest growing mortgage broker with 60+ branches across Germany.
You can learn more about us here: