- You will lead and inspire an engineering team of frontend, backend as well as QA-engineers
- You will drive the career development of your team members and enable them to evolve their skills
- You will act as a guide for your team to ensure that technical solutions are scalable and maintainable
- You will be responsible for delivering high quality product features as well as the team’s effectiveness and output quality
- You will closely collaborate with the product owner of your team. Together, you will form a leadership team and guide the team to continuously improve the product
- You will concept, design and find technical solutions to product requirements while ensuring the quality and sustainability of the technical solutions implemented by your team
- You have a hands-on approach on driving the architecture of our products
- A technical leader with at least 1 year of experience in managing people within an agile software engineering environment
- Professional working background in software engineering and project management; awareness of the technical challenges a team faces in their daily work
- A strong theoretical and practical foundation in modern programming languages and frameworks (preferably Ruby on Rails, Angular or React)
- An open minded, positive, pragmatic and solution-oriented person with a focus on goals and outcomes
- Constantly striving to learn and improve yourself as well as the company and its products
- Willingness to go the extra mile and think outside the box
- Open and clear communication in English - German is a plus
- Attractive salary
- 30 days of vacation
- Unlimited contracts
- A diverse and multicultural office
- Flexible home-office policy
- Yearly learning & development budget
- Company contributions to your private pension scheme
- Monthly benefit of bicycle rental service JobRad or voucher at Edenred
- Corporate Benefits - a variety of discounts on many great products
- No dress code
- Regular feedback rounds for your professional development
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events
FinLink is a next generation mortgage platform making home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone.
In our mission to make home ownership simple, transparent and accessible for everyone, FinLink has helped more than 100.000 people finance their home.
We are a b2b2c software company striving to give home buyers and mortgage advisors a fully digital mortgage experience.
We connect the home buyer’s journey of buying property with value-adding services along the way such as property valuation, robo-advice for financing options and leveraging AI to classify and read documents.
Our advisor-facing application includes a fully-fledged back-office that empowers the advisor to support the customers with a maximum service level: We offer a reliable and efficient mortgage application processing using workflow management, e-mail, chat, as well as secure handling of financial documents - just to name a few.
Our vision is to connect all areas of the real estate ecosystem to be a central hub for every stakeholder in the market. Our partners include real estate platforms (e.g. Immoscout24 and Immowelt), property valuation companies and lenders.
Over 600 mortgage advisors from 100+ different companies use FinLink, including Swisslife Select, Baufi24, Homeday and Immo-finanzcheck.
FinLink is part of the Baufi24 group, Germany’s fastest growing mortgage broker with 60+ branches across Germany.
You can learn more about us here: